I was tagged by Sophie @ Blame Chocolate for The One Lovely Blog Award. So thanks Sophie for nominating me! On her blog, she shares her thoughts on all the things, particularly books and videogames. You can find her award post HERE. If you want to find some facts about me, read on!
ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog
- Add the One Lovely Blog Award to your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this on to as many people as you like (max 15)
- Include this set of rules
- Inform your nominees
Facts about me
- I’ve never owned a pet. Since I was a kid, I’ve always wanted to have a dog but my family aren’t fans so I’ve lived a long pet-less life.
- I have recently become Marvel trash. I’ve never really gotten into superheroes in the past, but I’ve recently really got into it and I can definitely see its appeal. I still have a long way to go but I feel that I will never be able to catch up. My current loves are Agent Carter, Daredevil and Jessica Jones.
- The first literary classic I read was The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald. It’s probably my favourite classic of all time though I haven’t read many so the list to choose from is pretty short.
- My favourite animals are red pandas. You’re picturing pandas but red? Well they’re more like a mix of fox/cat/bear cub and probably a lot more animals that I can’t think of right now. I think they look really unique and they’re just downright adorable.
- The first story I remember writing was in 2nd grade and I remember the story so vividly. But just a brief overview. It was about a princess who was forced into a marriage with a prince by her father, the king (duh) but then she gets kidnapped by a dragon. They become friends and she’s like lol I’m not leaving so the princess and the dragon just eat muffins all the time #goals.
- I was really into scrapbooking for a time in my life but that went down the train after a while because I struggle with consistency. Also I am a perfectionist. And I’m not really creative.
- I didn’t start committing to TV shows until 3 years ago. Now I’m obsessed. I find of have this similar mindset with books that there are so many coming out all the time and I need to watch it all. It’s a problem.
Now I have some nominations of some lovely blogs that you should probably, most definitely should check out:
- Adalyn @ Glittering Reads
- Jeann, Jenna, Aila @ Happy Indulgence Books
- Ngoc @ Happy Comes First
- Sofii @ A Book A Thought
- Holly @ Nut Free Nerd
I’ve tried to tag people who I believe haven’t done this tag but don’t feel any pressure to do this. On the other hand, if I haven’t nominated you and you really, really want to do it, feel free to say that I’ve tagged you too!
I hope that was fun and you learnt a little more about me!
What are some facts you YOU? What are some lovely blogs you’ve found this year? Comment below!