- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers.
Questions from Capitol Books
1. What is your favourite book from 2016?
Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare for sure. I’ve read quite a few Cassandra Clare books this year including Clockwork Princess but Lady Midnight is just an amazing first book of a series – in fact I can probably claim it’s my favourite first book in a series.
2. Do you prefer paperback or hardcover books?
Hardcover. I just like the feeling of holding hardcovers and don’t have concerns about breaking the spine or accidentally folding the covers – I like to keep my books pristine. Although I mostly own paperback books because Australia hardly prints in hardcover.
3. How long have you been blogging for?
I think it’s about 4 months now and I’m still loving it!
4. What is your favourite genre?
Fantasy!! The greatest genre ever – fight me if you wish.
5. E-books or physical books
I prefer physical books but I own way more e-books than physical books. I like holding the book and just flipping the pages. Reading e-books just don’t have that same effect.
6. Where is your favourite place to read?
I mostly read in my bed because a lot of the time, don’t have time during the day to read or have reading days and that’s pretty comfortable (although a lot of the time I have to try keep myself awake). My actual favourite place is near window (that natural light and stuff) and curled up on some soft furniture like my bean bag or the sofa.
7. Fantasy or contemporary books?
Not that I’m bias or anything but… FANTASY. I’m telling you, I will dedicate a whole post or many posts with all the reasons fantasy is the best genre.
1. Horror books or horror movies?
2. Favourite type of cake?
3. How many book bloggers have you met in real life?
4. Any anticipating releases for the rest of 2016?
5. Do you schedule your blog posts?
6. The last book you raved about?
7. The last book that disappointed you?
- Readers in Wonderland
- Glittering Reads
- Happy Indulgence Books
- Stories On Stage
- Bibliophile Mish
- Strung Out On Books
- Brooklyns Bookish World
These are all book blogs I think are real neat and I hope you check them out. Even if I haven’t personally nominated you, feel free to answer any of my questions because I would love to know your responses. And thanks again to Ellie for nominating me!
Any blogs you think deserve this award? Comment below!