It’s really nice being nominating for an award and this is the second time I’ve been nominated for one. Ellie from Capitol Books has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award and you can find her post HERE. She runs a great book blog which talks about some fantastic books! Onwards…
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions set by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award and write them 11 new questions to answer.
Questions from Capitol Books
1. How many books have you read this year?
So far I’ve read 50 books and that’s including some short stories and bundled novellas. Me cheating??? Why, no.
2. What is your favourite genre of books?
Fantasy all the way. I’ve only been somewhat recently acquainted with this genre (about end of last year) and I’ve fallen in love. I could rave on and on but perhaps I’ll dedicate a whole blog post another time.
3. What’s your favourite past time apart from blogging?
Umm TV shows.. but not on TV. So basically the internet. I spend almost all my time on the internet and I need help.
4. Who is your one true book love?
I’m honestly blanking right now. I don’t usually think about book boyfriends and currently I can’t remember any characters I personally fell absolutely in love with. I’m more of a shipping between characters type of girl.
5. What was the last movie you watched?
Recently I’ve just spontaneous felt the need to watch Anne of Green Gables and it’s just hit me right in the feels. I just love Anne and Gilbert Blythe just ahhhh.
6. What was the last book you bought?
The latest book I’ve bought is actually an ebook and it’s Furthermore by Taherah Mafi which is a middle grade book which I don’t often read but it sounds so interesting and you can read the synopsis HERE.
7. How often do you blog?
I try to get at least one post up a week but usually I try for 2 or more. But since the start of my exams I’ve been unwillingly neglectful to this blog. If you want to know more about what’s going to be happening with this blog for the next few weeks, you can read HERE.
8. Do people in your real world know that you’re a blogger?
Nope. And I don’t intend on letting people know anytime soon, so don’t you tell, *whispers* I’ll be watching.
9. Do you hate the words blog and blogger?
Not really. I know people try use it sometimes to demean bloggers like, “oh, you have a blog?” in that tone but all in all, I don’t hate those words used to proper context. In fact, I don’t like whenever people take “neutral” words and use them in degrading ways.
10. What’s your favourite curse word?
Major confession time: I don’t curse. Hey don’t give me that judgemental look. Swearing happens around me and I don’t have anything against it, but personally I just don’t utter curse words. It’s not like I’ve been forced not to swear, I just don’t.
11. What’s your average reading time?
This varies all the time depending on how invested I am in the story and how heavy the content or writing is. If I don’t have any other priorities (or I’m just ignoring them), it’ll probably take me a 4-5 hours to read a decent sized YA book.
1. What is your favourite book from your least favourite genre?
2. Do you have a favourite character name discovered in a book?
3. Are you a fan of audiobooks?
4. What’s an anticipating release this year you really want to read?
5. What’s the proudest blog post you’ve written?
6. How many social medias did you create with this blog?
7. How many books do you usually read each month?
8. What is your favourite book you had to read in school?
9. Do you have any pets?
10. What type of music do you listen to?
11. What’s the longest book series you’ve read?
- Glittering Reads
- Brooklyns Bookish World
- Bibliophile Mish
- Elle Biblio
- Stories On Stage
- Readers in Wonderland
- Strung Out On Books
- Happy Indulgence Books
- Hannah Plus Books
- Pages Unbound Reviews
- Book Nerd Reads
These are some of the awesome book blogs out there and I hope you check them out. And thanks again to Ellie for nominating me! Honestly, to anyone who wants to answer those questions, feel free to because I really interested in your responses.
Any blogs you think deserve this award? Comment below!